Tuesday 15 August 2017

Hi, I am Vikram V Kulshrestha a Sr. Professional in Pharmaceuticals, with over 25 years experience in Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs.

I have invested many years in the Healthcare industry as an employee and as a FREE LANCER (For, QA & RA).   The integration of RA with QA has helped me in taking the matters with a different adept, w.r.t. handling of Quality Management issues.

Current expectations of the Healthcare industry are changing and the life of a QA person is like walking on the edge of a Sword.   Through this blog, I will be sharing my experience and thought process on various matters related to QMS issues.

I believe that my posts shall be useful for the Healthcare Professionals and help the industry to explore the activities with a different perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIVE COMPLIANCE

Fact is, we all are Risk driven hence, it is always worthwhile to practice a ‘Risk based approach’ at work.   Risk based approach prompt...